If you love the circus, then you will be excited to know that the Venardos Circus is returning to the Orlando area this November. The Venardos Circus is a Broadway-style animal-free circus. They will hold 26 shows over 3 weeks, including the week of Thanksgiving in an intimate tent setting.
According to Kevin Venardos, ringmaster and producer of the circus, “we are America’s circus! Our team is thrilled to return to Winter Garden, one of our longest-running tour cities we love to visit,” explained ringmaster and producer, Kevin Venardos. “We live to be on the road, expressing our creativity and bringing joy to families across the country. We can’t wait to get to get back there.”
About the Venardos Circus
At the circus, guests can expect to be transported back in time to the center ring of a centuries-old tradition, but one that has been reinvented for the next generation.
Venardos Circus proudly features its own custom-made big-top, a classic red-and-white striped tent, with an intimate feel and limited seating. The circus performers also are the crew in this traveling tour, much like the original circus tradition. There are no animals in Venardos Circus.
Festive pre-show entertainment begins an hour prior to showtime. Concessions are available including fresh popcorn, cotton candy, house-made all-natural pink lemonade, nachos and packaged candy. Concessions can be pre-purchased when purchasing event tickets.
The main show lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief intermission.
· Wednesday, Nov. 23 – 7:00 p.m. **OPENING NIGHT
· Thursday, Nov. 24 – 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. **THANKSGIVING DAY
· Friday, Nov. 25 – 4:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
· Saturday, Nov. 26 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
· Sunday, Nov. 27 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
· Wednesday, Nov. 30 – 7:00 p.m.
· Thursday, Dec. 1 – 7:00 p.m.
· Friday, Dec. 2 – 7:00 p.m.
· Saturday, Dec. 3 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
· Sunday, Dec. 4 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
· Wednesday, Dec. 7 – 7:00 p.m.
· Thursday, Dec. 8 – 7:00 p.m.
· Friday, Dec. 9 – 7:00 p.m.
· Saturday, Dec. 10 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
· Sunday, Dec. 11 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
Tickets for the Venardos Circus
General Admission tickets start at $16.50 for kids under 12 and $27 for adults. Free admission for kids one year old or younger per paying adult. The child will sit on the adult’s lap throughout the show, not in a separate seat.
Premium Reserved seating is available.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.venardoscircus.com.